Because of the complexity of Social Explosion, we are asking that you provide us with the following information so we can better diagnose and troubleshoot what the issue is.
If you haven't already, you'll also want to check out the articles in the Social Explosion basic problem solving section. We find that most members can get their questions answered there.
Please provide the following information with your tickets. The information we need will depend on how you are using Social Explosion and the issue you are experiencing.
For Social Explosion RSS Only Tickets
--> You are ONLY using the Social Explosion Dashboard. You do NOT have the Social Explosion Plugin installed on any blogs. If you have Social Explosion installed on a blog, please see the section below for the required information.
- Your Social Explosion Account Email (This is the Paypal Email used to order the subscription).
- Your Social Explosion token
- List of the specific RSS feeds that are having problems
- A clear explanation of the problem
For All Other Social Explosion Tickets
--> If you have Social Explosion installed on at least one blog, please provide us with the following information.
- The version of Social Explosion you are using (Latest version is 2.20 as of July 20, 2016)
- The version of WordPress you are using
- The PayPal email address used to order the plugin
- The PayPal email address used to order credits
- What was the date of your last subscription payment (see this post if over a month ago)
- Your Social Explosion Token
- Your Social Explosion Password
- A clear explanation of your problem
- Has Social Explosion suddenly stopped working?
- When was the last time you published a new blog post (not a page)?
- The specific blog domain that is experiencing problems with a user and password with administrator rights for that blog
- If more than one blog is having a problem, then please give us up to 3 blogs (with admin user/pass) so we can cross reference
- The name of your hosting company.
- If you think that Social Explosion has not promoted pages or posts please provide all of the URL's of the posts or pages you think are affected. Please read this post before producing your list.
We suggest you copy and paste the required elements above in to your ticket so you do not miss anything out.