Before opening a helpdesk ticket please perform the following troubleshooting procedures for our WordPress plugins:
- Deactivate all other plugins in your blog leaving only ours turned on. Is there still a problem?
- Upgrade the Network Empire plug-in to the most recent version. Is there still a problem?
- If there is not a problem after you have taken the steps above, is extremely likely that there is an issue with your hosting company's server configuration.
- What is your hosting company?
If you are having the same difficulty after taking the above steps, please proceed
What We Need To Troubleshoot Your WP Issue:
In order for us to best assist you we will need access to the following items:
- The email that you used when signing up for the product or plugin
- The email you used to purchase your subscription or subscriptions (plural).
- A temporary username and password to any WordPress blog that is failing. This access will need to be admin level.
We will usually get back to you within 24 to 48 hours with some information.