Help desk policies and procedures
Thank you for coming to our help desk.
In order to provide you with the best possible service we have created a help desk policy to assist you in setting your expectations.
In our policy we outline how to we will assist you; what is covered as free support and what is paid support.
We have linked to the core training material so you have quick access to it if you are a paid network empire member.
This is included with your DomainWebStudio membership.
At the bottom of the page you will find additional quick help files that cover the "How to" type questions.
We constantly updating this area in order to give you the answers you need as soon as possible.
1: Before submitting a request
1. Use the search facility on this page to see if your issue has previously been dealt with.
2. Check the help files listed below to see if your issue has been covered.
If you still require support you are required provide your membership username & password for the service you would like assistance with. (e.g. Your Network Empire, Social Explosion, Krakken user and pass)
IMPORTANT: If you are reporting a system fault for any of our tools such as DWS, TLKT or Krakken, you are also required to provide the full url where the fault or problem occurred
Please ensure your username / password / error url is supplied with the initial request in the boxes provided.
If you are experiencing issues within your site/blog and we need access, we may ask you to provide us with temporary access as part of a response. The boxes provided when raising a ticket are for your membership details not your blog details. If you are not a member please add N/A.
Help Desk Working Hours
Billing, Sales, Inquiry and Customer Support: Monday – Saturday
Programming and Technical Support: Monday – Thursday
Usually our initial response is within 24 hours from submission. We typically research and try to resolve bugs and technical issues before responding so please allow us adequate time to look at the request and get back to you with relevant questions or a solution.
If you don't hear back from us immediately please don't repost the query. It will get addressed based on our priority scale.
Before placing a service request please ensure you have gone through all the help files (see bottom of page) in the help desk and have read through all material, the training videos and resources in the network empire members area.
- Track 1 – Niche Domination or Small Business Track
- Track 2 – Affiliate Marketer Track
- Track 3 – SEO Professional Track
- Dominate Your Local Search Niche Course
- Quora Empire: Magnetic Content Creation, Curation, and Syndication System
- Google Plus Plus Course
- Stealth Aweber Integration Course
- Local Leads Empire Course
- Introduction to Content Curation and Syndication
- Vsilo Plugin help files
- Social Explosion help files
If your question has been covered in the material above, you will get redirected back to the training material or this helpdesk file.
If you require more specific support, you can get personal coaching or assistance here. Please note this is chargeable.
Please ensure that if you have run into a problem; you have made sure that the problem you're experiencing is not "user error" based.
What does "user error" mean? You or a team member has made a mistake. Yes we all make mistakes!
Try resolve this before asking us to correct this as it is not covered in our support policy and is classed as a custom service request which is billable at $100 per hour spent trouble shooting the issue. Billing is effective after 15 minutes.
2: DO NOT'S
We will get to your request as soon as possible.
Our goal is to respond within 48 hours.
Please do not put a service request on multiple platforms, multiple times for the same query.
- Theme Zoom specific requests need to be placed on the Theme Zoom channel: Theme Zoom helpdesk
- Please note: we will only respond to service requests that are logged in the domainwebstudio.zendesk.com that are relevant to the network empire company, services and products.
- Service requests that are emailed to personal company emails, Skype addresses and alternate help desk will not be responded to. Please log 1 service request in the help desk only.
- Placing the same request via Skype, email, multiple help desk platforms does not mean your query will be answered sooner. It actually creates more work for us and often ends up with multiple team members answering the same question multiple times. We are sure you will understand that this causes unnecessary load on our resources :)
If your request has not been answered within 48 hour please place a response to the same ticket raised so it flags our attention. Please do not open a new ticket asking us to look at the previous ticket.
WP Silo Builder plugin
This plugin is an importer and silo structure builder.
We continually improving the plugin and even though it saves you 100's of labor hours it needs to made clear that the plugin is not a magic wand that will create, format, optimise and set up all functions of your site when used. You are required to optimize the site
- It does not influence styles. If the navigation is looking different you need to look at the style sheets of the blog. The plugin has no style formatting applied to it.
- It only creates the pages, categories and supporting articles and imports exactly what you have added into DWS.
If you have copy and pasted from word or a webpage directly into the WYSIWYG editor in DWS and not through the word copy paste function icon; the content will inherit the formatting from the source and it will reflect the same in the blog. We do not support fixing this and if we troubleshoot this issue and it turns out that there has been user error, we reserve the right to charge for the first hour at $100.
- The plugin is limited in its capability so the majority of the themes work with it.
- If you come across a bug let us know and we will address the issue as well as assist you with the fix as soon as possible
We have put these policies in place to more effectively manage our time and to eliminate requests that have been addressed already. Freeing up our time means we can build better tools and deliver more ways to increase your business.
Thank you for your understanding and working with us to lighten the help desk carbon footprint!!
Network Empire Support Team