To Ensure Your Issue is Resolved or Gets Dealt with as Quickly as Possible You Must Read these Help Desk and Wordpress Plugin Procedures BEFORE Opening a Ticket:
First Things First:
You must provide your Username and Password and/or your receipt in the designated help desk fields so that we know you are a customer and how to look you up. We do not provide support for non-customers - or if there is no proof of purchase.
3 Layers of Support Staff
First of all, a couple of things about how our help desk system works. Support is the Number One thing we focus on. We have a full-time highly-qualified technical staff that process our tickets. Our first line support is very knowledgeable about our products; they consist of Certified Advisors and our Certification Training Team. Our second line support are the business owners and third line support are our programmers and technical staff.
Quality of Support and Mutual Respect
We handle each ticket one at a time, in depth and endeavor to resolve each issue. This takes time, and we appreciate your patience as we work through the queue because it means that when we do get to you, you will receive the same kind of treatment.
Hours of Operation and Support
Our staff does not work on evenings and weekends. Try as I might to crack a whip, they have insisted on taking weekends and evenings off to spend time with family and have a life.
Expected Response Time
Please allow 48 hours for each ticket that you submit.
Refund Policy and Procedure
We back our products 100% and our refunds are rare but if you choose to ask for one please make sure you include your paypal email address, the product you want to have refunded, and how much you paid for it.
Important! The More Information You Provide The Faster We Solve Your Problems!
Please include what product you are asking a question about in each ticket you submit Please include a screen shot or video/screencast whenever possible, if you are asking how to do something or what went wrong. Thank you for helping us out, we appreciate it.
Important! Do Not Submit A Social Explosion Ticket Without This Information:
How to submit a help ticket for Social Explosion
How To Cancel Your Subscription
Important! Before Submitting a WordPress Plugin Question:
Troubleshooting Our Wordpress Plugins:
Before opening a helpdesk ticket please perform the following troubleshooting procedures for our WordPress plugins:
- See our articles on FAQ's and General Plugin Troubleshooting
- Make sure you don't have two different silo plugins active at the same time.
- Deactivate all other plugins in your blog leaving only this one turned on. Is there still a problem?
- Upgrade the Network Empire plug-in to the most recent version. Is there still a problem?
- If there is still a problem after you have taken the steps above, is extremely likely that there is an issue with either the theme or your hosting company's server configuration.
- if possible try recreating the problem on a test blog with a fresh install of wordpress.
- install the same theme and our plugin, if this fixes the problem then the issue is with some specific setting on your original blog
- if the problem persists switch to a generic theme like 2015, if this fixes the problem then the conflict is with the theme
- if the problem still persists, it's most likely your hosting company
If you are having the same difficulty after taking the above steps, please proceed
Submitting a ticket for one of our WordPress Plugins:
In order for us to best assist you we will need access to the following items:
- The email that you used when signing up for the product or plugin
- The email you used to purchase your subscription or subscriptions (plural).
- What is your hosting company?
- A temporary username and password to any WordPress blog that is failing. This access will need to be admin level. (Note, if you are not a Pro Member, there will be a fee if we have to access your blog to fix a non-bug related issue)
We will usually get back to you within 48 hours with some information.
How Can I Get Premium Support? (I Am NOT A Pro Bundle Member)
You will need to pay for Premium Support Here: